Sold in 500g trays or 1.4kg chubbs
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 85% fresh meat and offal*.
British Beef Heart, British Beef Green Tripe, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 68.8%
- Protein: 16.1%
- Fat: 11.1%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.4%
- Fibre: 2.3%
- Carbohydrates: 2.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acid mg/100g: 3.13
- Omega-6 fatty acid mg/100g: 0.74
- Calcium: 1.1%
- Phosphorus: 0.8%
- Potassium: 0.5%
- Vitamin A IU/100g: 365
- Vitamin C mg/100g: 5.3
- Vitamin D IU/100g: 23
- Vitamin E mg/100g: 1.66
- B6 mg/100g: 0.09
- B12 mcg/100g: 2.2
- Calcium / Phosphorus ratio: 1.37/1
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 1/1, Early Growth and Reproduction 1/1, Late Growth 1/1.
*Please note: this product does not contain bone.