Suitable for all breeds – Sold in 500g trays.
Feed 2-3% of the cat’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals. Cats prefer their food very fresh and warm.
Contains 80% fresh meat, 10% offal and 10% bone.
Scottish Farmed Atlantic Salmon (approx 10% pin bones), British Turkey and Turkey Liver, British Beef Heart, British Beef Kidney, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 65.9%
- Protein: 16.8%
- Fat: 10.9%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 1.9%
- Fibre: 0.6%
- Omega-3 fatty acid mg/100g: 3.27
- Omega-6 fatty acid mg/100g: 1.12
- Calcium: 0.491%
- Phosphorus: 0.432%
- Potassium: 0.39%
- Sodium: 0.1%
- Taurine: 530 mg/kg
- Vitamin A IU/100g: 365
- Vitamin C mg/100g: 0.9
- Vitamin D IU/100g: 18
- Vitamin E mg/100g: 1.55
- B6 mg/100g: 0.12
- B12 mcg/100g: 4.1
- Calcium / Phosphorus ratio: 1.0/1
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 0.2, Early Growth and Reproduction 0.25 units per 100g dry matter.
Guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 1/1, Early Growth and Reproduction 1/1